Vacation Check Request

For the security of your house and property while you are on vacation or away for an extended period of time, a Deschutes County Sheriff can monitor your residence during your absence. 

In order to apply for a house and property check while you are on vacation or away from your residence, you must fill out and submit a vacation check request form. 

NOTICE: The ability to perform vacation checks is dependent on the availability of deputies. Due to the shortage of Sheriff’s personnel, the Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office cannot guarantee that vacation checks will be made daily, weekly, or at all. Please be aware that vacation checks, if performed cannot guarantee the safety of your property. For extended absences, please contact a private security agency.

Download Request Form (PDF)

Please complete and return the form to:

Deschutes County Sheriff's Office
63333 W. Highway 20
Bend, OR 97703

Deschutes County Sheriff 2016

Adult Jail

(541) 388-6661

Main Office

63333 West Hwy 20
Bend, OR. 97703

(541) 388-6655
(541) 693-6911 (Non-emergency after hours)

Monday - Friday 8-5pm

Stay Connected

Back to Top